Straighten Your Smile with Dr. Bedich
Everyone wants a straight, beautiful smile, but many don’t want to endure the hassles of metal braces. Invisalign offers an innovative alternative through clear, customized aligners that can be removed at any time.
With Invisalign, you can continue to live your life freely without impacting your orthodontic treatment. Best of all, the aligners are nearly invisible so you won’t have to feel self-conscious in public.
Contact Our Dental Practice in Cortland, Ohio
Please note we are not a provider for Medicare or Medicaid *
The Invisalign Process
The Invisalign process begins when you schedule a consultation with Dr. Bedich. During this visit, he’ll use our CBCT scanner to create a 3D virtual model of your smile and develop a customized treatment plan.
After you’re given your first set of aligners, we’ll provide a new pair roughly every two weeks. You’ll visit our office every six weeks so Dr. Bedich can check your progress and make any necessary adjustments.
Best of all, our technology predicts your treatment results with stunning accuracy, so you’ll know exactly what to expect before you even begin.
The Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign offers several unique benefits over braces or other aligners, including:
- Convenience — Your aligners are easily removable so you can enjoy your favorite foods and play your favorite sports without impacting your treatment. Just make sure to wear your aligners at least 20 hours per day.
- Discretion — Invisalign uses clear aligners that are nearly undetectable in your smile. As a result, you won’t have to feel embarrassed wearing your aligners in social situations.
- Comfort — Each of our aligners are individually trimmed to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Speed — Invisalign straightens your teeth up to 2X faster than braces or other aligners.
- Reliability — Our technology will show you the final results before your treatment even begins, giving you total confidence in the process.
Visit Dr. Bedich for Invisalign
We’re proud to feature Invisalign at The Center For Progressive Dentistry. If you’re interested in this treatment, contact our practice today and schedule a consultation with Dr. Bedich. He’ll thoroughly evaluate your smile and determine if Invisalign is the best option for you.
We’re located in Cortland, OH, just 20 minutes north of Warren. We look forward to meeting you.